- Audio Guide
- Professional guides
- RoundTrip Transportations
- Transport by Air-Conditioned Coach or Van
- Water and Soft Drinks
- Discover Santo Domingo, the First City of the Americas. Travel across its most important roads all leading towards ancient edifices and monuments of an invaluable cultural heritage in a modern-day city.
- Through yesterday’s narrow lanes, we will set out to unveil the humble beginnings of the New World. Tour the oldest colonial city, erected in the fifteenth century, and scour the first colonial epoch residences.
- Must sign Liability Waiver
Guided City Tour of Santo Domingo Details
Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas. Stroll down Las Damas Street where we see many important monuments. Pass by the Museo de la Casas Reales. A walk across the Alcázar de Colón takes you back to the era of the Spanish conquistadors. On the boardwalk of Santo Domingo, appreciate sightseeing the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and modern buildings such as the Fine Arts Palace, the National Theatre, and the Presidential Palace. Enjoy a nice lunch in a typical restaurant of the capital.
What To Expect
An insightful Day into the past and the present of the capital city along engaging, knowledgeable, and friendly guides. An opportunity to visit all the must-see monuments and enjoy a delicious typical Dominican lunch