- buffet Lunch
- Fresh fruits
- Professional guides
- RoundTrip Transportations
- Transport by safari truck
- Visit to the Basilica Catedral
- Feel as your hair is swept away by the strong wind while galloping across amazing vistas, all leading to gorgeous countryside landscapes.
- Frolic amid gigantic sugar cane fields. Go back in time and witness the traditional way of plowing the crop, evidence its transformation from cane juice to the best Dominican rum.
- Master craftsmen will show you the proper way of rolling a cigar. Learn how this blessed land has produced the best tobacco.
- A typical Dominican family will welcome you into their home. Learn about new customs. Seduce your palate with exotic tropical flavors.
- Sign up for a lunch-buffet. An alluring gastronomic experience, where dishes created in America blend with their African roots.
- Have a panoramic view of the most important church in the country
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Bring swimming attire including towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Dominican Republic Cultural Tour Details
Camera in hands, get ready to capture unbelievable panoramas and typical Dominican villages, visit the largest and most important church, on the road you will see schools and famous ’’colmado’’. Drive across sugar cane and rice plantations. Learn why and how Spanish brought sugar cane culture in this island and the economic impact. See how they used a ’’trapiche’’ – wheel grinder pulled by oxen to extract the syrup of sugar cane. Ride our truck through the Anamuya mountain and have direct contact with the day to day life in the countryside.
What To Expect
A fun filled day where you will get to inmerse yourself in the Domincan Culture guided by the friendliest staff. Try fresh sugar cane juice, learn how cigars are rolled, be welcomed at a Dominican house, have a delicious typical lunch and end your day enjoying the waters of the amazing Anamuya river.
There are no comments yet.