- Professionally guided tour
- RoundTrip Transportations
- Transport by safari truck
- Stroll through the colorful botanical garden and identifies medicinal plants, flowers and fruit trees native in Dominican Republic.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- At the end of this pleasant and surprising tour, passing through our gift shop Monkeyland.
- Visit a coffee and cocoa plantation.
- Visit a typical house and see how the locals live.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Do not use sunscreen or insect repellent.
Punta Cana Monkeyland Tour
Have a one-of-a-kind adventure on the Dominican Republic with a guided tour of Monkeyland, with time to interact with our beautiful and playful squirrel monkeys, as well as a cultural tour of the Dominican way of life.
Interact with our adorable squirrel monkeys while they pose for the cameras and jump on top of you!
A guided tour that allows you to interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland and visit a typical Dominican house where you will learn more about our culture and way of living.
This option give you the change to get on your own vehicle, but remember this is a guided tour with specific start time.
What to Expect
We begin your Punta Cana Monkeyland tour with a visit to a typical country house to mingle with Dominicans and learn how to live off the land and how they cultivate organic products. Then, we meet the adorable monkeys that call Monkeyland home. Located on five acres with stunning views, a visit to Monkeyland is one of the best things you can do while visiting Punta Cana!
Why Choose Punta Cana Monkeyland Tour?
A must-do for any nature or animal lover, as you get the unique chance to see a family of squirrel monkeys eating right from a fruit bowl in your hands.