Side by Side Exclusive VIP
This exclusive VIP sail takes you aboard a luxurious catamaran to explore beyond the Dominican coastline. Snorkel in an underwater museum full of sculptures, coral reefs, colorful tropical fish and abundant marine life. Then relax on a pristine beach with a drink in your hand during a buffet lunch, before visiting the fresh waters of Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve.
Sail to underwater sculptures
Experience nature and luxury as they were meant to be enjoyed aboard the stylish ‘Caribbean Sea II’ catamaran. Your exclusive journey begins with a transfer from your resort to the Punta Cana Marina, where you'll board the beautiful sea vessel to navigate the Punta Cana coast in style. The first stop on your seafaring adventure is a coral reef formation for some fun snorkeling in clear Caribbean waters. Then, set sail for Punta Cana’s newest water attraction — an underwater museum featuring subaquatic sculptures, surrounded by colorful coral reefs and an abundance of sea life.
Swim and snorkel in pristine waters
Once you’ve had a chance to marvel at the underwater artwork, you'll make your way back to land for a stop at the beautiful Playa Blanca beach for an international buffet lunch with plenty of Dominican food and drink specialties. After some R&R time at the beach, you'll head back out by catamaran for a swim in the crystalline turquoise waters of a natural swimming pool in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, followed by a visit to the Indigenous Eyes Eco-Park for a dip in stunning fresh water springs. When your deluxe adventure wraps up, your comfortable vehicle will be waiting to take you back to your resort.
- Sail off into the waters of Punta Cana and snorkel in an underwater museum full of sculptures
- Enjoy an international buffet lunch on Playa Blanca beach
- Swim in the fresh water springs of Indigenous Eyes Eco-Park
- Activity duration: 6 hours (not including transportation time to and from activity)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Round-trip transportation
- Snacks on board the catamaran
- Water, soft drinks (Coca-Cola y Sprite), beer, rum, vodka and whisky
- Lunch at Playa Blanca. Includes: diverse entr�es, crabcakes, Punta Cana ceviche, arugula and mozzarella salad, chicken & shrimp skewers, diverse garnishes and the dessert of the day. Also includes wine and Sangria
- Open bar at the beach
|GOOD TO KNOW|
|Tour language: English/Español||Location(s): Punta Cana|
|Season: All year long||Duration 6 hours (approx.)|
|Hotel pick-up available: Yes||Good physical condition required: No|
|Minimum age requirement: 2 years old||Suitable for children: YES|
|Suitable for the elderly: YES||Pregnant women allowed: YES|