Side by Side Combo
This 4x4 XRT vehicle and catamaran tour in Punta Cana combines a high-octane, allterrain adventure with a luxury sail along the tranquil waters of the Caribbean. This excursion also includes peaceful swims in a freshwater lagoon and a natural pool in the sea, plus lunch on the beach. Whether you prefer to rev it up or wind it down, you’ll get the best of both on this perfect combination of land and sea.
Get started with some quick adrenaline
This adventure begins when you’re picked up at your Punta Cana resort. Before going aboard the catamaran tour, you’ll arrive at a private estate for your bumpy exploration along the Dominican backroads. So buckle up, start your engine, and get ready to kick everything into high gear as you set off on a modern and fun all-terrain 4x4 XRT vehicle.
Ride in the jungle and swim at a lagoon
Explore an impressive jungle on your discovery ride of the countryside around Punta Cana. The routes include views of breathtaking and unspoiled beaches, until you reach the ecological reserve of Los Ojos Indigenas (Indigenous Eyes). That’s where you’ll swim in a lagoon and its refreshing, crystal-clear waters.
Enjoy your catamaran tour in Punta Cana’s waters
After a journey packed with adrenaline-filled, all-terrain excitement, take your foot off the gas and board a stunning catamaran to experience offshore Punta Cana for an enchanting nautical journey to the dreamlike beach of Playa Blanca. Meaning ‘White Beach’, this is one of Punta Cana’s hot spots, a place that will surely always win any beach beauty contest in the region.
Sail away toward a natural swimming pool
After a well-deserved lunch in the stunning Playa Blanca, you again set sail toward a natural swimming pool located in the middle of the Caribbean Sea for you to enjoy one last drink. When your journey ends, you’ll be taken back to your resort in air-conditioned transportation.
INCLUDED IN THE EXCURSION
- Round-trip transportation
- Use of Club Car XRT950 (double or single)
- Water and soft drinks (Coca-Cola and Sprite)
- Lunch at Playa Blanca restaurant, which includes: Punta Cana ceviche, mixed salad, pasta salad, white rice, mixed vegetables, chicken kebab, seafood pasta and deserts
- Catamaran tour with stop at natural pool, with included rum and beer
- Buckle up for a wild ride in your own all-terrain vehicle
- Explore a lush private estate and visit its unspoiled beaches for a swim in crystal waters
- Sail away to Playa Blanca on a relaxing catamaran journey
- Enjoy lunch on the beach and one last drink before heading back to mainland
- Activity duration: 7 hours (not including transportation time to and from activity)
|GOOD TO KNOW|
|Tour language: English/Español||Location(s): Punta Cana|
|Season: All year long||Duration 7 hours (approx.)|
|Hotel pick-up available: Yes||Good physical condition required: YES|
|Minimum age requirement: 6 years old||Suitable for children: YES|
|Suitable for the elderly: NO||Pregnant women allowed: NO|