Set sail aboard a catamaran on the Paradise snorkeling cruise and swim with colorfull fish in Punta Cana’s azure waters. Whether you marvel at the fish or enjoy a refreshing cocktail in waist-deep parts of the Caribbean, there’s plenty to keep you entertained in this half-day excursion.
MINIMUM 10 PEOPLE
- 1. HOTDOG MENU: ADULT $45.00 KIDS: $25.00
- 2. CHICKEN MENU: ADULT $50.00 KIDS: $30.00
- 3. BEEF BROCHETTE MENU: ADULT $60.00 KIDS: $30.00
- 4. SHRIMP MENU: ADULT $65.00 KIDS: $35.00
- 5. LOBSTER MENU: ADULT $73.00 KIDS: $35.00
- 6. PEARL LUXURY LUNCH: ADULT $110.00 KIDS: $75.00 MINI
Cruise toward Punta Cana
Let the excitement mount as you’re picked up from your resort, or a designated meeting point, and taken to the dock where your luxury boat awaits. Experience the luxury of an ocean cruise sailing from the shores of Bavaro.
When you jet off to the cabeza de toro side , take in the beauty of the coast as you head toward your snorkeling adventure in Punta Cana and get to grips with your new ocean buddies — ocean creatures like spot butterflyfish, Caribbean sharpnose, yellow goatfish and many more colorful species as you make your way through Punta Cana’s largest coral reef.
Make time for a nice cocktail and snacks
Once you've snorkeled until your heart’s content, you can recover with sweet fruits, nachos and tropical cocktails, as you relax in a waist-deep natural swimming pool. a matter of minutes.
Natural swimming pools are a perfect spot to unwind in, as you splash around with a cocktail in hand. So just remember to bask in the tropical sunshine as you sway to some great music. This is the kind of relaxation and exploration that travelers have come to expect from their Dominican Republic vacation.
- Dolphins view
- Hot Dog (Depending on the package)
- Open Bar (Rum, Coke, Sprite, Rum Puch, Pineaple juice, etc..)
- DJ (Only groups of 10 or more)
- Dominican Dancers
- Beer Bong (Only groups of 10 or more)
- Beer Pong (Only groups of 10 or more)
- Nachos with salsa
- Fresh Fruit
- Stop in the natural pool
- Snorkel with thousands of colofur fish and corals in a safe environment
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail at a natural swimming pool
- Activity duration: 3.5 hours (not including transportation time to and from activity)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
|GOOD TO KNOW|
|Tour language: English||Location(s): Cabeza de Toro - Punta Cana|
|Season: All year long||Duration 3.5 hours (approx.)|
|Hotel pick-up available: Yes||Good physical condition required: No|
|Minimum age requirement: Suitable for all ages||Suitable for children: YES|
|Suitable for the elderly: YES||Pregnant women allowed: YES|